New client? Returning guest? Whatever your relationship is to All Valley Animal Resort, we want your check-in process to be as quick and easy as possible! Below, you'll find our Boarding Agreement (updated yearly), our Returning Guest Form and our Additional Pet Form for anyone boarding multiple animals with different feeding instructions or medical needs! To retrieve these forms, simply click the corresponding button below and print the form! Don't have time to fill forms out in advance? Forgot them at home? That's okay! We're happy to supply you with the same forms once you arrive for drop-off!
Which forms do I need?
Boarding Agreement: Please be aware that this form does not need to be completed for every stay. Instead, this is an annual contract where owners acknowledge their understanding of our various policies and waiver of liability. Should any edits, amendments or changes be made, we will notify each owner upon their arrival (or prior to, if possible) and a new Boarding Agreement will be presented for signing. If you are a new guest to our facility (or a returning guest who hasn't visited in over a year), please make sure this form is completed and turned in prior to your pet's stay.
Returning Guest Form: This form includes feeding instructions, medication information/instructions, as well as any additional services you may choose for your pet such as nightly peanut butter Kongs, predeparture bath, additional play times and more! This form does need to be filled out for every visit as medications and eating habits can change suddenly since a pet's last visit. Following the same routines they experience at home will help us ensure a safe and healthy stay for your companion!
Additional Pet Form: Have multiple pets staying with us at a time? This form's for you! Each form covers the same important information regarding feeding and medication instructions plus a few more details to help ensure each pet is given the individualized care they deserve!
Health and Safety Policy
For the safety of all animals, staff and visitors, we ask that you keep your pet on a leash or in a pet carrier while waiting in our lobby. We also require our boarding guests to be current on all vaccinations.
- We require payment at the time services are rendered. We accept all major credit cards, cash and personal checks. In order to focus on patients' care and minimizing costs, we do not bill or offer payment plans.
Vaccinations and Pet Health
- ** Due to recent confirmed cases in Idaho, we will now be requiring the Canine Influenza Vaccine for all of our canine guests. **
- Owners must provide updated vaccination records from a licensed veterinarian prior to any boarding services. All pets must be in general good health and free of ticks, fleas and parasites. Pets must also not have been exposed to rabies or distemper within 30 days prior to boarding.
- Dogs 4 months and over should be immunized against rabies, canine influenza, distemper, hepatitis, parainfluenza, parvovirus (DHPP), and bordetella a recommended 7 days prior to services.
- Cats 4 months and over should be vaccinated against rabies, feline rhinotracheitis, calici virus and panleukopenia/distemper (FVRCP) a recommended 7 days prior to services.
- We cannot board non-vaccinated pets.
- Kittens and puppies that have not completed the veterinarian recommended vaccinations series and/or has not vaccinated a pet prior to the recommended 7 days before boarding have a higher risk of contracting communicable diseases.
- We cannot board diabetic pets or pets with major health issues. For these pets, please contact All Valley Animal Care Center for medical boarding at 208.888.0818.
- We reserve the right to refuse admittance to any pet that shows signs of illness or that does not meet vaccine requirements.