All Valley Animal Resort
We are open and fully staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Drop off or pick up at any time, day or night. Our dog runs have glass doors that look out onto the beautiful atrium play area with heated floors in a temperature controlled area separate from our feline guests. Please call us at 208.287.3100 to book a pet-cation for your furry friend today!
** Due to recent diagnosed cases in Idaho, we will be requiring all our canine guests to have the Canine Flu Vaccine prior to their arrival. Any guests who have not had the canine flu vaccine will not be admitted to our resort. We apologize for any inconvenience, but we must take proper precautions to protect every animal staying at our facility. We appreciate your understanding and are happy to answer any further questions you may. **
Vaccinations and Pet Health
- ** Due to recent confirmed cases in Idaho, we will now be requiring the Canine Influenza Vaccine for all of our canine guests. **
- Owners must provide updated vaccination records from a licensed veterinarian prior to any boarding services. All pets must be in general good health and free of ticks, fleas and parasites. Pets must also not have been exposed to rabies or distemper within 30 days prior to boarding.
- Dogs 4 months and over should be immunized against rabies, canine influenza, distemper, hepatitis, parainfluenza, parvovirus (DHPP), and bordetella a recommended 7 days prior to services.
- Cats 4 months and over should be vaccinated against rabies, feline rhinotracheitis, calici virus and panleukopenia/distemper (FVRCP) a recommended 7 days prior to services.
- We cannot board non-vaccinated pets.
- Kittens and puppies that have not completed the veterinarian recommended vaccinations series and/or has not vaccinated a pet prior to the recommended 7 days before boarding have a higher risk of contracting communicable diseases.
- We cannot board diabetic pets or pets with major health issues. For these pets, please contact All Valley Animal Care Center for medical boarding at 208.888.0818.
- We reserve the right to refuse admittance to any pet that shows signs of illness or that does not meet vaccine requirements.
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - including holidays!
2326 E. Cinema Drive
Meridian, ID 83642
- 4-6 visits to our enclosed outdoor courtyard daily
- Purina Brand food
- Bedding provided
- Daily interaction with staff members
- Toys and obstacles to stimulate the mind and body!
Accomodations & Rates:
*Rates are charged on a 'per night' basis
Deluxe Suite 6'x6': $32/night, $20 add'l dog(s) in same suite
Canine Run 6'x3': $22/night, $18/add'l dog(s) in same run
Lrg Kennel 4'x2.5'': $20/night, $16/add'l dog(s) in same kennel
Includes: Visits to our enclosed outdoor courtyard, bedding, and Purina Brand food - at no additional cost!
Half Day: $16/day Full Day: $18/day
5 Half Days: $70* 5 Full Days: $85*
*Daycare Bundles include: 1 frozen peanut butter Kong per day. Please, let us know in advance if you wish the Kong to be substituted for another treat for health/allergy reasons.*
A La Carte Services:
Tuck-In Service w/Peanut Butter Kong: $1.50/night
Medication Administration: $2/night
Resort Nail Trim: $10
Basic Bath: $10
Personalized 30-Minute Play Session: $10/session