All Valley Animal Resort
We are open and fully staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Drop off or pick up at any time during day or night, whatever fits your schedule. Cat Condos have views to the front of the resort where they can lay comfortably in their own private area of the resort with a great view for bird and people watching. Please call us at 208.287.3100 to make a reservation for your favorite feline today!
Vaccinations and Pet Health
- ** Due to recent confirmed cases in Idaho, we will now be requiring the Canine Influenza Vaccine for all of our canine guests. **
- Owners must provide updated vaccination records from a licensed veterinarian prior to any boarding services. All pets must be in general good health and free of ticks, fleas and parasites. Pets must also not have been exposed to rabies or distemper within 30 days prior to boarding.
- Dogs 4 months and over should be immunized against rabies, canine influenza, distemper, hepatitis, parainfluenza, parvovirus (DHPP), and bordetella a recommended 7 days prior to services.
- Cats 4 months and over should be vaccinated against rabies, feline rhinotracheitis, calici virus and panleukopenia/distemper (FVRCP) a recommended 7 days prior to services.
- We cannot board non-vaccinated pets.
- Kittens and puppies that have not completed the veterinarian recommended vaccinations series and/or has not vaccinated a pet prior to the recommended 7 days before boarding have a higher risk of contracting communicable diseases.
- We cannot board diabetic pets or pets with major health issues. For these pets, please contact All Valley Animal Care Center for medical boarding at 208.888.0818.
- We reserve the right to refuse admittance to any pet that shows signs of illness or that does not meet vaccine requirements.
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - including holidays!
2326 E. Cinema Drive
Meridian, ID 83642
(Located off of Overland Road, next to High Desert Harley Davidson.)
*Rates are charged on a per night basis
Cat Condo: $18/night, $14 per additional cat in same condo
- 4-6 visits to our enclosed indoor kitty play room
- Purina Brand food provided at no additional cost
- Bedding & Litter box provided at no additional cost
- Toys, boxes, and cat trees to stimulate the mind and body
- Daily interaction with staff members
A La Carte Services
Medication Administration: $2
Personalized 30-Minute Play Session: $10/session